(please arrive 9:20 a.m.)
Children's classes use the Spark House Curriculum by Augsburg Fortress Company. This lectionary-based three year curriculum begins with the Gospel of Luke.
Children's Sunday School is a structured ministry to children ages three through fifth grade. The curriculum follows the Revised Common Lectionary.
Pre-K, Room 106
Suzan Flakes, teacher
Kindergarten & First Grade, Room 208
- Lisa Curley, Julia Kay, teachers
- Second & Third Grade, Room 210
- Kim Trotter, Kathryn McLeod, Beth Dale, Kelly Chappell, teachers
- Fourth & Fifth Grade, Room 211
- Harriet and Scott Monnig, teachers
- Sixth through Eighth Grade, AFC
- Maria Jenkins, teacher
- High School, AFC
- Christian Lemmon, Margaret Williams, teachers
All class rooms are in the children's educational wing of the Christian Education Building.